What Is the Omnilux Contour™ Neck and Decollete?
The Omnilux Contour™ Neck and Decollete is an at-home flexible, portable, non-invasive light therapy device that uses 108 medical-grade light emitting diodes (LED) to bathe the skin in red (633nm) and near infrared (830nm) light. It works on a cellular level to stimulate collagen, providing anti-aging results with no pain or downtime. It is clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and promote younger, healthier-looking skin. The Contour Neck and Decollete can be used as a stand-alone skin rejuvenation treatment or to boost the results of other skin procedures including BroadBand Light, microdermabrasion, microneedling, peels, and lasers.
The Contour Neck and Decollete is FDA-approved for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles and is the first at-home mask that delivers similar efficacy as an in-clinic professional treatment.
What makes the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete so special?
Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete is the first flexible home use device which is clinically proven to deliver the correct wavelengths and energy to promote global skin health. It is produced by the most tested and trusted brand of LED phototherapy systems on the market today. Since 2003, Omnilux has been the gold standard around the world for esthetic LED technology.
Who are the best candidates for the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
We would recommend this mask for anyone looking for prejuvenation or an improvement in skin brightness, fine lines, and/or wrinkles. We would not recommend this mask if you have melasma that is worsened by light therapies. There are also medical reasons why this mask would not be indicated. Please review the "Recommended For" tab to see if you should not use this device.
How often should the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete be used? And how soon should results be seen?
The Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete should be used for 10 minutes per treatment, 3-5 times a week for four to six weeks, followed by 1-2 times a week for maintenance. The effects of LED light on your skin are cumulative and the benefits should be seen after a few weeks of regular use.
Is there any down-time or precautions to take following a treatment with the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
No, LED works beneath the surface of the skin and should not cause sensitivity.
Can the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete be used with my skincare routine?
We recommend using medical grade skin care after the treatment, as absorption will still be good because of the increased blood flow and oxygenation.
How soon after using the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete can products be applied?
Immediately following the treatment.
How often does the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete need to be charged?
One charge lasts approximately 140 minutes, or 14 ten-minute sessions.
What are the potential adverse effects with the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
The manufacturer does not report any adverse effects when used as indicated. We feel that if you have melasma that does not respond favorably to light therapies (such as Broadband Light or Intense Pulsed Light), you should not use this device.
Do you need eye protection with the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
No, it has been tested and conforms to medical device standards including IEC/EN 62471 Photobiological eye safety standard. However, if you are concerned about ocular sensitivity, you can purchase some light blocking goggles and use them during your treatment.
How long is the warranty on the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
2 years for the mask, 1 year for the battery.
How do you clean the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete?
With a water-based wipe or a damp clean cloth. For stubborn stains a 70% alcohol solution may be used. Allow to air dry.
Why We Love It
We love this mask because it is a great prejuvenating and rejuvenating treatment on an area that is often neglected. We love that Omnilux has been manufacturing medical-grade LED devices for doctors' offices for decades and have numerous peer-reviewed studies to show that their products actually work.
Use 3-5 times per week for 4-6 weeks for optimal results, followed by maintenance treatments 1-2 times a week. Each treatment will last 10 minutes - there is an automatic timer that shuts the mask off after the allotted time.
The Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete is recommended for the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles for most skin types, with the following exceptions:
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete to treat any other conditions apart from those listed in the indications for use. The Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete has not been tested for any other conditions than those listed and the risk is unknown.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant or breastfeeding. The Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete has NOT been tested on pregnant or breast-feeding women and therefore the risk to the fetus, neonate or pregnant women is unknown.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you suffer from lupus erythematosus, photosensitive eczema or albinism. If you use the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete to treat lupus erythematosus, photosensitive eczema or albinism you may cause a severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you suffer from any photosensitive disorder (sensitization to light). If you use the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete and you suffer from a photosensitive disorder you may cause a severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you are taking any medication that can cause photosensitivity. If you use the Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete and you are taking any medication that can cause photosensitivity you may cause a severe skin reaction.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you suffer from light induced headaches.
- DO NOT use Omnilux Contour Neck and Decollete if you suffer from any genetic conditions of the eye. Photosensitivity is a common side effect of various medications. These can include certain antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs, and diuretics. If you are unsure about any medication you may be taking consult your healthcare provider.
- Other substances not listed above can also cause photosensitivity. Common examples of these substances are: St John's wort, coal tar, deodorants, antibacterial soaps, artificial sweeteners, naphthalene (mothballs), petroleum products.
We have found that our customers love the Omnilux devices. However, there are times when the device malfunctions and is eligible for replacement. If you are experiencing any issues with your device, please contact Omnilux directly with your original proof of purchase and device serial number at email@example.com or at one of the numbers below:
US/Canada: +1 707.309.7024
International Toll-Free: +1 866.306.2022
Please note this only applies to warranty replacements and exchanges.